MURRAY® Cookies has been a rich and delicious tradition in the South since 1940. That's when John L. Murray founded the Murray Biscuit Company in Augusta, Georgia, with an investment of $500.
Beginning with mouthwatering Vanilla Wafers – in an oven that only held four cookie pans – John L. Murray and his son, John Jr. continued to expand their product line, adding fine cookie brands such as Jack's and Jackson Cookie Company. The Murrays also continued to expand their following of satisfied cookie loving customers.
In 1965 Murray Biscuit Company was purchased by Beatrice Foods and in 1998, the company became part of Keebler. Today, as part of the Ferrara family of brands, MURRAY®, JACK's and JACKSON'S Cookies still offer the same successful recipe of great taste and great value.